Creative Expressions - Stencil DL 4 x 8 - Andy Skinner - Building Blocks
- Wonderful background stencil designed by Andy Skinner depicting a building blocks why not create backgrounds for scrapbook pages, cards, journals and so much more.
- This stencils/mask is made from durable plastic and can be used with paint, ink, chalk, and of course the mica mists and are also a great addition to your die cutting embossing machine.
- Simply place the mask on your project and spray, for added effect multiple masks can be used, or re-arrange the mask and repeat with an additional colour.
- When finished simply wipe clean.
- For a different effect take a print from the mask after is has been sprayed simply spray the mask, then push paper or card over it to lift the mist.
- Masks can also be used to dry emboss for a more delicate effect.
- And for the ultimate in easy embossing use your roller die cutting machines with the necessary soft embossing mats.
- They are suitable for paper fabric, or any other surface depending on the ink/paint choice.
- Size DL.
Made in the UK.