Crafty Individuals - Unmounted Rubber Stamp - 569 - Where Did the Sun Go?
- 'Where Did the Sun Go' individual illustration style, unmounted red rubber stamp
- Contemporary illustration themed art rubber stamp
- Featuring: Collage design of seagulls on a vintage style background
- Dimensions: 96mm x 108mm
- Top quality, finely detailed, red rubber stamp
- Designed by Sharron Bates and manufactured by Crafty Individuals - an 'Angel' company
- Made in England
This is a top quality, finely detailed, unmounted red rubber art stamp. Designed by Sharron Bates and manufactured in England by Crafty Individuals in a contemporary meets vintage theme, and featuring 'two quirky seagulls'. With a fun collaged theme, it is perfect for your cardmaking, altered art, journaling and scrapbooking projects. This 'Where Did the Sun Go' art rubber individual stamp measures 96mm x 108mm overall. We are an 'Angel' company and you are welcome to use our rubber stamps and other products to create handmade artwork to sell.
*** You will need to mount these on EZMount which you can find in the Tools Section of our Web site***